10 March 2013

Clarity.

As I am growing older, I understand now the value of family. I used to think I wanted to get away from them because I just wanted to. But now it is different. All I want to do is be in their loving arms, be a part of them every single day, where I want to be is where they are. How naive and stupid of me to not think my family was not as important as everything else in my life? 

As you grow older, the things that did not matter to you-that were insignificant-will be so profoundly important to you that you will be surprised by their sudden importance, and somehow they evolve from wants to needs and necessities. 

I guess that is life:

When you are younger, you think that family does not matter. That family sucks. Family is a burden. But as you grow older, you will start to realize that there will be no one else as loyal, as loving, as caring, as important as family. 

You will always go back to where you belong; even if it is not in a physical sense, you will experience it emotionally.


p.s: Family is where the heart is, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment