There is kindness in your eyes,
and a sense of sweetness when you smile;
they calm me down
like I have been shot by an elephant tranquilizer,
I become extra giddy when you are around.
Your long, skinny arms wrapping themselves around me-
making me feel like,
as if I am home,
- safe and all warm
Your heart is as tall as you are,
as bright as the night sky; when lighted up by stars.
Your stubbornness kills me,
and your sense of logic sometimes too.
Oh, but when you make me happy:
You would lift me up high to the heavens and when
you make me sad,
you would push me deep into the ground,
burying me to the core.
You have no idea how much your smile;
those sparkles in your eyes,
mean to my heart,
and when your eyes sparkle and your lips curve upwards,
mine inadvertently follow suit;
to meet your demands
and to meet my demands.
p.s: The perks, and un-perks, of being loved and in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment