30 December 2010

the very first

hey. 

for those who know me, this isn't my first blog and yeah, this technically isn't my very first post but this is the first post on my new blog at least. exciting much.

anyways,

the reason why I've decided to create a new blog is well, I needed space where my thoughts can just run crazy. not that the old blog was hindering any crazy thoughts that I may have but it was a mess. I needed a new start, a fresh one. 

and yes, i chose this date intentionally. it is 2 days before the new year dawns upon us all and what a better day to create this new and hopefully wonderful blog. a place where I can vent, express and say what I think and know. 

so hopefully some of you old readers like to read this new blog as much as you did the old one and for the new ones, welcome and enjoy my writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment