02 January 2011

helo 2011 bye 2010

2010 went, replaced by 2011. how time flies right? we're already in our second half of the decade and things seem to be moving faster than the year before. for example, today, as I am typing this, it's already the 2nd day of 2011 and tomorrow will be the 3rd day. tomorrow will also be the day i'm starting my 4th sem wish me luck!


there're many things i want to write here but I'm having difficulties spelling them out. my mind's like excited to get so many things out at one go and i'm frantically trying to find words to just describe what I feel. OK first of all,


2000-2010 are very significant years in my life. within that 10 year duration, I've grown up. finished primary school, went to secondary school, graduated and then going to uni. I"ve fallen in and out of love, cried, smiled, laughed my way through difficulties. found some new friends, kinda lost some old ones. succeeded, failed, stabbed, stabbed upon. oh so many things! 10 years, and all of those memories, all those moments, evaporated by time and all I have left of them are memories sitting idly in my brain until some chemical reaction conjures them back into consciousness.


and then there's the new year celebration with dya and kei and dya's brother. it was fun really. beautiful fireworks at KLCC, sucky beach immies. I swear to God there's more them than there are us (malaysians) it's scary. I fear that malaysia is being flooded by immies. and the next day, we went to bathe at a river (sg. congkak) with dya's cousins and also baby sister. twas fun. the water's bloody cold! 


2011 will be another year to grow up. I'll be turning 21 on 11.11.2011. how awesome is THAT? I wish all of you an awesome year ahead and for those with resolutions, try doing them at least you know. as for myself, I've never bothered to make any. I mean, why make one on new year's when we can do resolutions any time of the year.

last but not least, 

happy 2011 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment