21 January 2011

thank you literature.

literature, thank you. thank you for coloring my life.
thank you for the awesome imaginations you have bestowed upon me.
thank you for everything. 
because honestly literature, without you, I think my life would make less sense.

well then again, sometimes literature doesn't make sense too but who cares.

thank you literature for making me, forcing me to think outside the box. 
thank you.
thank you for giving me the chance to be able to understand myself more and the people I have around me, and also the surroundings I am in.

thank you.

I wish I could write as well as Poe, Rowling and Frost, but I'm still very far.

I haven't have much experience with life but whatever experience I have, that will be, or is my literature. 

so thank you dear literature. you're very kind to me. you make me see things in a whole different light. thank you for sharing the past and present and future with me. thank you for making me believe things that I never would have thought of ever believing. 

thank you for the journeys, taking me to places where I can't go, or haven't go or had gone to. thanks for the wonderful and beautiful and ugly and evil characters. thank you for the feelings and emotions. thank you for helping me say things that or else I won't have be able to think of by myself. 

but most of all literature, thank you for being there when I needed you the most. thank you.

I love you dear literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment