03 January 2013

Second

So I set your heart on fire,
It pumps desire
All through your veins
Making you crazy, making you insane
Ain't love a beautiful thing,
darling?

I see your eyes burning bright
Brighter than sunlight
I see your hands yearning to hold mine
And I will say the same for mine

I miss you when the day gets light
and when the day goes dark
I am selfish, I want you all to myself
But I do not care 
for why should I give a damn?

When you have stolen my heart
And I have stolen yours
So we're evenly scored
You have a part of me with you
And I have a part of you with me

So when we see each other,
You and I will be complete,
Two will be one;
Together.


p.s: Inspired, because I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment