18 March 2012

10 things I hate(?) about You


I hate the way you call my name, 
and the way you look down on me.
I hate the way you shout at me, 
I hate it when you play with my feelings. 
I hate your corny looking spectacles 
and the way you read my mind. 
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme. 
I hate the way you react when you're right, 
I hate it when you lie. 


I hate it when you tell me that i don't know anything,
even worse when you tell me i don't understand. 
I hate it when you’re not around, 
and the fact that when you're around, you're not around. 



But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, 
not even close…
not even a little bit… 
not even at all. 




p.s: adapted from "10 Things I Hate About You"

No comments:

Post a Comment